[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Weird issue ordering by Lastname

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Thu Jan 26 08:40:53 PST 2012

It appears correct to me if user names are sorted by lastname:

"John Del Potro" and "Peter Delaware"

Last name " Potro" should list after "Delaware" if sort names ascending order.  We did notice that sakai sort users by last names mostly, not by first name or full name.  We do have request from our users to change name sorting by first names instead of last name, I guess most people know first names better than last names.

-Qu