[Using Sakai] Think the Help Documentation in Sakai needs help? Get involved!

Regan, Alan Alan.Regan at pepperdine.edu
Thu Jan 12 08:24:47 PST 2012

Dear Using Sakai and Dev Lists --

We notified the Documentation list but I am forwarding Rebecca's notice in case anyone is available for today's online conference (in a few minutes!).

****

The next #Sakai 2.9 Help Files Content meeting is tomorrow, January 12 at 8:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM GMT

Elluminate Room:
https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.8BD62DED7684B09FFA8A85473A0039&sid=2009099

 1.  Allow any download or access for Elluminate.com or Blackboard.com (since Bb purchased Elluminate)
 2.  Once connected, go to TOOLS > AUDIO > AUDIO SETUP WIZARD -- to configure your sound and mic
 3.  A headset is strongly recommended.  If not, please unclick "Mic" if you are not speaking to reduce echo/feedback.  (At least wear headphones.)
TitanPad Notes:
January 12 - http://titanpad.com/bEAeJzfB07

For more information about the project, check out https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ESUP/Help+Files+2.9+Content+Project

*****

We hope to see several of you online shortly!

Sincerely,

Alan Regan, MFA
Manager, Technology and Learning
Information Technology