[Using Sakai] Basic LTI provider problem

Gordon Newcomb gordonknewcomb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:35:00 PST 2012

Hi
I am using Sakai 2.7
If I enter the path (
http://localhost:8080/portal/tool/mercury-210?panel=Main)  in the browser,
it's the same, I am presented a login form, but I think it's ok in this
case, as I am not logged-in.
While using LTI I would expect to be logged in.
This is the request that I make in order to retrieve the content:

http://learn.dev:8080/imsblti/provider/sakai.schedule&basiclti_submit=sometext&context_id=mercury&context_label=mercurysite&context_title=mercury
site&ext_sakai_provider_eid=admin&lis_person_contact_email_primary=
admin at gmail.com&lis_person_name_full=admin&lis_person_sourcedid=1&lti_message_type=basic-lti-launch-request&lti_version=LTI-1p0&oauth_callback=about:blank&oauth_consumer_key=testkey&oauth_nonce=16824c1f859a05380cf0fbfef7a41c58&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1355779980&oauth_version=1.0&resource_link_id=~&user_id=admin