[Using Sakai] 'Save realm as' does not save roles on 2.9.0-all

Rafael Morales Gamboa rmorales at suv.udg.mx
Thu Dec 13 09:06:02 PST 2012

Hello,

I created a new template (!site.template.community) based on
!site.template using the 'Save as' button. It created the new realm but
it did not copy the roles. I created the roles manually in
!site.template.community, and then I tried to duplicate the realm as
!site.template.workgroup. The same happened: the realm was created
empty,: no roles.

Is this normal behaviour? I was expecting all roles were copied, so I
could use them as basis for the new ones.

Regards,
Rafael

/Dr. Rafael Morales. Researcher. IGCAAV @ UDGVirtual, Universidad de
Guadalajara. Avenida de la Paz 2453, Colonia Arcos Sur, 44130
Guadalajara, Jalisco, México. Tel +52 (33) 3540-3020 ext. 18823. Fax
+52 (33) 3630-0934. Email rmorales at suv.udg.mx.
/