[Using Sakai] Evaluating rSmart Sakai

Biku Shrestha blshrestha at mum.edu
Tue Dec 11 13:46:56 PST 2012

Hi,

We are currently evaluating rSmart Sakai. We have setup a server and tried to add academic term using following SQl command but it does not show any terms in the drop down menu when creating a course site.

INSERT INTO CM_ACADEMIC_SESSION_T (ENTERPRISE_ID,TITLE,DESCRIPTION,START_DATE,END_DATE,IS_CURRENT) VALUES ('DE: NOV 2013','DE: NOV 2013','DE NOV BLOCK','2012-11-01','2013-05-30', TRUE);

When I use the same command for Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment (CLE) 2.8.2, it works fine (I can see the term).

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Biku