[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Announcing Dashboard 1.0.0

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 16 04:18:49 PDT 2012

We are just about to implement a drag and drop interface (using HTML5) to My Workspace Resources - we want people to use Resources as an on-line file drop gizmo.

I do think Dashboard could be the landing page although we do like to display a MOTD so, in our case, we'd have to think about that. We'd also need a heap more tools in My Workspace, for example, we have Trusted Applications tool for managing oAuth access to sakai.

adam