[Using Sakai] Recently encountered issues in 2.8-- Assignments

Robin Hill hill at uwyo.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:16:29 PDT 2011

We had a couple of reports of failure of the "Next" and "Previous"
buttons in the Assignments Tool, both on IE 8.  Since that browser is
not officially supported by our hosting consultancy, rSmart, the
resolution was easy to come by-- switching to Firefox (although, in
light of other reported errors, I had the instructors install Ffx 3.6
rather than the newer ones).