[Using Sakai] Sakai Clicker integration

sheflin sheflin at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 26 13:47:18 PDT 2011

iClicker has worked well for us. One selects Sakai as the CMS in the
very simple setup process, downloads the gradebook and copies it into
the class(es) directory, and then it is a few clicks each week to upload
clicker scores for each student into gradebook, which (using weighted
scoring) automatically calculates the % of possible clicks from each
class and the percentage overall clicker score. Generally, iclicker has
been almost idiot proof with a very quick learning curve.

Neil Sheflin    (732) 993-7869 fax (732)932 7416
Department of Economics   web: econweb.rutgers.edu/sheflin
403 New Jersey Hall
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1248
sheflin at rutgers.edu