[Using Sakai] serious problem with "anonymous" quizzes in 2.8

Beith, Linda lbeith at rwu.edu
Tue Oct 18 17:49:08 PDT 2011

Hi folks,
We've run into a problem using the "anonymous" quizzes in Sakai 2.8 that I don't think was there in 2.7. Our Law School requires anonymous exams and many of these are graded by a TA who is not supposed to know whose exam he or she is grading. In the first exam this semester the grader could see a link at the bottom of each exam he opened that said "Email to Name" with the student's name so the person was clearly identified. This understandably is causing a real problem for us. I've heard that this not the case in 2.9 but we need to fix this in our version now.
Any suggestions would be most helpful.
Linda

Linda L. Beith, Ph.D.
Director, Instructional Design