[Using Sakai] CSS Link

Michelle Vore vorem at uindy.edu
Thu Nov 17 08:11:40 PST 2011

I'm a new Sakai user and I'm searching for help on linking a CSS.

I've found that it's possible to link successfully to a CSS in Lessons, but not in any other editor. How can a CSS be linked in Site Editor, Site Information, and the Syllabus? The following error is received and the code is removed when the CSS link is added to the source code in the Syllabus and Site Information sections of a course. "The HTML tag '' is not allowed in formatted text."

Thanks!

Michelle Vore
University of Indianapolis
Multimedia Instructional Design Project Lead