[Using Sakai] editing quiz points

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:05:45 PST 2011

Hi Jon,

You can try to add/update the following value in sakai.properties:

samigo.editPubAssessment.restricted=false

After restarting your tomcat, you should see an "Edit" option for that
published assessment. Click on the "Edit" link to go into the published
assessment. Now you can change the point values for the questions of that
assessment. After you are done, click "Regrade and Republish" button to
regenerate the students scores. Please give this a try and let me know if
you have any question.

But please note, to widely open the published assessment might cause issues
(that's why we have this setting set to true as default). You might want to
switch the setting back to true depends on your needs.

Thanks,
Karen

I apologize if this is a really stupid question, but the person that