[Using Sakai] Any Google Apps for Education users out there?

Rebecca L Darling rdarling at wellesley.edu
Tue Nov 8 07:32:31 PST 2011

Hello all,

For those of you using both Sakai and Google Apps for Education (GAE), are
you or any of your faculty doing one or more of the following:

- Integrating GAE into Sakai (Sakai is primary environment with Google Apps
integrated inside)
- Complementing Sakai with GAE (Google is primary form of contact, but
Sakai still serves as repository for content, quizzes, etc.) or vice versa
- Conducting LMS activities in GAE (Replicating Sakai functionality using
GAE)

If you are, we'd be interested in both why and how you are doing it. If you
have time, could you please post about it in the listserv or let me know if
it would be okay to call and talk further?

Much thanks,
Becca D.
--

Rebecca Darling