[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Assignments 2 v1.0 Release

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Wed Jun 8 10:24:06 PDT 2011

On 06/08/2011 12:28 PM, DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ wrote:
> I also want to play this. :D
>
> <questions>
> <question class="other_question ">
> 	<author>david</author>
> </question>
> <question class="other_question ">
> 	<author>david</author>
> </question>
> <question class="my_question ">
> 	<author>david</author>
> </question>
> </questions>
>
> Have you noticed that my xml will launch at SaxParseException? :D

I've attached a patch that should let it validate in xmllint now.  :p

responsesFromSteve = {
  replyToQuestion1: "Yes, actually A2 has a custom dialog wizard thing
that is just for importing Assignments from A1. It won't actually copy
completed assignments from students, but it streamlines moving existing
Assignments from previous terms/sites/whatever into A2",
  replyToQuestion2: null,
  replyToQuestion3: "That would be awesome, we should definitely have a
review. I'm pretty sure we are at least 99% i18n'd, but an actual check
and second bundle set would be awesome."
};

-steve
-Steve