[Using Sakai] Maximum members in a Sakai Site

Arlow, Magdaleen Arlowm at unisa.ac.za
Sat Jul 9 09:39:20 PDT 2011

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Dear Marilyn

I confirm the emails from Adam and Steve. We have course sites with 20 000+ students, but all tools where a profile/data of students is loaded or displayed as the first step, they are slow - see their list. We are not yet using gradebook and assignments. In these sites we use the very minimum of tools.

Kind regards

Magdaleen Arlow

Deputy-Director : Academic Systems
Applications and Solutions Directorate