[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Quota not transferred when duplicating site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 23:57:09 PDT 2011

Having a check on the source site to check if they had a special quota probably wouldn't achieve the required result as then any site that had a special quota could not have it's resources copied to a new target site unless the target site existed first, and had it's quota increased as well.

Having it all happen at once would be good, ie the checkbox.

cheers,
Steve