[Using Sakai] question about Drupal/dotCMS integration

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Apr 21 06:03:25 PDT 2011

Drupal has a strong, growing higher-ed userbase. I wrote the original
CAS module for single sign-on integration with Drupal and other
CAS-enabled apps like Sakai. There is also an ldap_integration module
available. We have written custom modules in Drupal for clients to
display basic Sakai information (recent announcements and unread forum
posts) to authenticated users. We're happy to share the code; it does
simple pulls from Sakai's SOAP web services.

--Sam