[Using Sakai] for student registration to course with key

Savitha Prakash savithasprakash at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:49:42 PDT 2011

A student can join/register to a course site in Sakai, by going to
MyWorkspace-->Membership Tool-->Joinable sites.

The course must be configured to allow students to join. The settings for it
can be found at
Course Site--> Site Info--> Manage Access.

- Savitha

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 7:06 AM, Regimantas Maciulskis <
regimantas.maciulskis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> In moodle student can register to course with key themselves. I can not
> find this ability in Sakai. Is there same thing in Sakai system?
>
> Thank You,
> Regimantas

Savitha