[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Support for additional browsers

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Fri Apr 1 08:44:13 PDT 2011

Hi David,

I agree with your statement. You could probably use the same popup principle
to notify your users when a new browser version comes up not to upgrade
right away, with a link to download to the most recent locally certified
version.

I'll let other folks jump in with info about the status of QA for specific
browser versions.

Mathieu
=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060

TOP LINKS: