[Using Sakai] End-User Documentation

Robin Hill Hill at uwyo.edu
Wed Sep 29 15:24:12 PDT 2010

The End-User Support group, home to some of the pages that Dr. Feldman has seen, lacks a leader.  No activity has taken place in that space for some time.

I've just done some updating on the main End-User Support page, showing the faculty documentation sites kindly suggested by Oxford, Rutgers, and Texas State, in response to this thread, and also labeling some of the sections with more detail.

Sean, as a start, perhaps the best move would be to revive that group, with regular meetings (conference calls) and reviews of the institutional documentation already submitted on those pages.  Suggestions from others?

--
  Robin K. Hill, Ph. D.      Coordinator of Instructional Computing, University of Wyoming
  [On professional leave, 2010-2011]