[Using Sakai] Anyone have experienc with large (5000+) Project Sites

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Sep 29 14:41:59 PDT 2010

We're considering creating a Project Site as part of a strategic planning
process that could have between 5000 - 8000 users in that one site.  We'd
likely only have 500-800 fairly active users but most would be posting a
last something to the site at some point.

I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with Project Sites that are
this big?  Did you encounter any performance issues? Other problems?

Thanks, Josh
Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College