[Using Sakai] Math Editing in Sakai

Robin Hill Hill at uwyo.edu
Thu Oct 28 13:39:53 PDT 2010

Well done!  I added a couple of notes, including a reference to the page where David Roldan Martinez's collection of messages can be found, and the most recent couple of messages.

Let's try to capture future e-mail discussions on this same page, and provide links to that page from other relevant Confluence pages:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Math+Editing+Ideas+for+Sakai

--
  Robin K. Hill, Ph. D.      Coordinator of Instructional Computing, University of Wyoming
  http://www/uwyo.edu/ctl