[Using Sakai] sakai-user Digest, Vol 20, Issue 46

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Wed Oct 27 10:46:31 PDT 2010

Hi Matthew,

Although this might not be exactly what you are looking for, I have kept
track of the steps we have gone through migrating from WebCT 4.1 to Sakai at
the University of Delaware on this website.

http://www.udel.edu/udlms/

If you have specific questions or would like a guest account in our instance
of Sakai, let me know!

Mathieu
--
=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060

TOP LINKS: