[Using Sakai] Request for Sakai Demonstration

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Tue Oct 26 13:16:58 PDT 2010

Hi Matthew -

It really depends on how you're planning to move forward with your new LMS implementation, but several vendors (including my employer, Longsight) provide 'test drive' versions of Sakai where anyone can sign up for an account and give Sakai a whirl:

http://sakaiproject.org/hosted-online-trial

Additionally, I'm sure any of the vendors (including us) would be happy to do a demo of Sakai and give you a sense of the services we can provide to help you get up and running with Sakai, if that's what your evaluation team ends up selecting.

If you're looking to hear a bit more from a peer institution, then please share a little bit more about your institution's particular challenges and I'm sure someone on the list will pipe up.

Thanks,

Nicola Monat-Jacobs
Senior Technical Manager
The Longsight Group