[Using Sakai] math editor for fckeditor

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Fri Oct 22 08:33:33 PDT 2010

Is anyone doing anything to bring a math editor into sakai?  I know
about jsmath for rwiki and sferyx for melete, but something that plugs
into the fckeditor is the ideal, since that give the most widespread
use.  I stumbled across I decent blog that talks about some of the
options for moodle, but seems relevant to us as well.

http://www.stattler.com/blog/latex-equation-drupal-blog

This look like the best contender, as there is already a fckeditor
plugin for this tool, check it out:

check this out, http://www.codecogs.com/pages/forums/pagegen.php?id=1639

Is anyone using this or an alternative, care to share experiences ?

--
John Bush
602-490-0470