[Using Sakai] Samigo Test shows 1 student in progress - crashes on export

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 21 14:27:45 PDT 2010

Hi Sonette,

When I re-read your attachment, I notice you still have active students for
that assessment. But according to the piece of code you pointed out, it
returns false only when there is no active student:

*The rest of the code is then not executed because false is returned:*

Iterator iter = scores.iterator();

                //log.info("Has this many agents: " + scores.size());

               *if* (!iter.hasNext())

                 *return* *false*;

So I am not sure if above code is the cause of you issue, and not sure if
SAM-848 is the right fix. Please confirm.

Thanks,

Karen