[Using Sakai] Sakai to be officially adopted at UNC

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue Oct 19 06:26:08 PDT 2010

Brian,

This is wonderful news!  I think many of us have been following UNC's
evaluation process, which has been very rigorous, so the news that Sakai
has been selected is particularly noteworthy in my mind.

I'm hesitant to say "welcome to the community" as I think you've already
been very active in it but...WELCOME!

Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer