[Using Sakai] Oops, student identities concealed in test

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:20:10 PDT 2010

Lydia

I did it like this (sorry I only saw now that I sent this to Rob only:

In the settings for the published assessment, under option "Assessment
Released To", there is a Published Assessment URL which give the "ALIAS" of
the test, a long code like
"ba96b21c-6fbf-4b23-984c-2f4a2000a2241286529454506".

Then in the SAM_PUBLISHEDMETADATA_T table, find the code against the label
called "ALIAS" and look at the corresponding ASSESSMENTID.  Then find the
label against that ASSESSMENTID called "testeeIdentity_isInstructorEditable"
and set it to true.

Once that's done, I could configure the identities to be viewable in
Grading.

Thanks for the below, it clears up that it would be safe to set them all to
true.

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com