[Using Sakai] sakai-user Digest, Vol 20, Issue 13

Marshall Feldman marsh at uri.edu
Mon Oct 11 08:48:01 PDT 2010

  Dear Alan,

The article is very interesting. One of the main themes is that Sakai
enables your staff to integrate it with other learning technologies.
This makes me wonder about the capacities of your staff. Could you give
a brief description of its size (e.g., how many programmers,
professional course designers, media experts, etc. you have) and
composition (e.g., what their qualifications are: computer science
degrees, majors in educational design, etc.).

Regards,

     Marsh feldman

--
Dr. Marshall Feldman, PhD
Director of Research and Academic Affairs

Center for Urban Studies and Research
The University of Rhode Island
email: marsh @ uri .edu (remove spaces)

      Contact Information:

        Kingston:

202 Hart House
Charles T. Schmidt Labor Research Center
The University of Rhode Island
36 Upper College Road
Kingston, RI 02881-0815
tel. (401) 874-5953: