[Using Sakai] Oops, student identities concealed in test

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Sun Oct 10 08:49:49 PDT 2010

This is labor intensive but one work around we've used is to enter an
unique comment into each student's exam feedback area (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4,
etc.) and then go to the gradebook and see what comment they have and then
write down their name.  You're left with a "key" for which unique number
is which student.

I agree with Stephen, I thought you can now change the setting on the exam
after it was taken to reveal the names but if that isn't working then this
is another option.

Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer