[Using Sakai] Chemistry VRE

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Oct 5 06:38:06 PDT 2010

Hi Jez,

   In the last project I worked on, we set up Sakai to support a biomedical research project with about the same number of staff, researchers and faculty involved. The Resources, Wiki, Announcements and Email Archive are probably the most popular tools. Feel free to contact me off-list if you have any specific questions.

- Beth