[Using Sakai] End-User Documentation

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Fri Oct 1 07:38:11 PDT 2010

I'm interested in your use of MediaWiki for your docs.
The ability to start from Brock's existing set of docs seems to make this
appealing....
Are their other factors that play into that decision? Is it easier to
contribute to a MediaWiki instance than a Jira instance? I'm trying to
figure out if there is an infrastructure recommendation we could make to the
foundation that would help (since you mention that it would be great if a "a
central authority could export the content").

How likely is it that contributing to the community docs in our jira
instance is seen as problematic if there isn't an easy way to repurpose the
content locally?

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104