[Using Sakai] Who's using sakai -- other than Higher-Ed?

will trillich will at serensoft.com
Tue Nov 23 09:17:19 PST 2010

Sean --

There was an apple-mac-music-lab thingy or something similar, with a Sakai
theme and all that, back in 2006? 2007? The gist was that Apple had some
sort of online service (internal only? public access? don't know) using
Sakai. I still have the Sakai skin around here somewhere.

I've lost my pointer, but I know I wasn't hallucinating :)

Of course if nobody else remembers this, maybe I was... :(

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Sean Keesler <sean.keesler at threecanoes.com