[Using Sakai] Who's using sakai -- other than Higher-Ed?

Hans Öberg Hans.Oberg at his.se
Tue Nov 23 08:55:37 PST 2010

There is a problem in how you put in information into the site! I have been
trying to figure out how it is done but not worked out the procedure. Would
be good if there was clear information on how that is done.

We have been running Sakai since last September, first on a trial basis ,
and from January we have implemented Sakai as the sole learning platform for
the whole university. I¹m sure I¹m not the first one that finds the
http://sakaiproject.org/ site somewhat confusing, perhaps it is a language
problem, but clear guidelines would benefit us all when it comes to
promoting the excellent Sakai software to others.

Hans Oberg
Educational consultant
University of Skovde
Sweden