[Using Sakai] [Management] Looking for feedback on a proposal for a new Wiki integration effort

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Mon Nov 15 08:55:31 PST 2010

Not sure if this is the same thing, but It also may make some sense to look
to existing UI widgets (like jQuery UI accordian/tabs) as a model for how to
group related content and make it easy for faculty/students to implement
while authoring.

They may be implemented in some CMS's as additional plugins.

Isn't it a shame that there isn't a semantic markup language that would make
that sort of thing abstracted form the UI?

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104
315-682-0830