[Using Sakai] for learning material

Rashmi Maheshwari rashmi at etudes.org
Wed Nov 3 10:20:40 PDT 2010

Hi Adam,
The url for etudes-util is
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/etudes/etudes-util/tags/1.0.7
and to use the class here is a code snippet from our announcements tool:
/
                         // translate old message embed data
                         String nMessageData = oMessage.getBody();
                         Set<String> refs =
XrefHelper.harvestEmbeddedReferences(nMessageData, null);

                         if (!refs.isEmpty())
                         {
                             List<Translation> translations =
XrefHelper.importTranslateResources(refs, toContext, "Announcements");
                             nMessageData =
XrefHelper.translateEmbeddedReferences(nMessageData, translations,
toContext);
                         }/

Hope this helps,
Rashmi