[Using Sakai] [SAKAI LIST] Sakai Support Service Recommendation

Kevin Longo kevin at staff.ri.net
Wed Jun 16 08:24:46 PDT 2010

We've had great experiences working with the rSmart group (http://www.rsmart.com).  Their staff is friendly and quick to respond to issues.  They have a great deal of knowledge about the application itself as well as the the underlying framework.  rSmart has done a considerable amount of development work for us as well.  Overall we've been very pleased.

-Kevin