[Using Sakai] Tool for Creating Web-based Tutorials for Instruction

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at setival.com
Thu Jul 8 03:16:08 PDT 2010

Hi Hanna:

We need to test it deeply but in our first tests CourseLab
(www.courselab.com) seems an easy and really good tool. And the free version
is very complete.

We have not tested with Icodeon and I think maybe with Firefox or safari
results are not similar to explorer in some specific items, but for be a
free tool is a real good one.

They are working in a new on-line version of the tool.

Well, it's an option.

Diego del Blanco Orobitg
diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Tlf: 653682489