[Using Sakai] filtering roster?

Beith, Linda lbeith at rwu.edu
Fri Jan 29 13:28:33 PST 2010

Hi everyone,
We are trying to sort our roster by "Student" role since we have a lot of instructors and TAs in a particular course. Every time we click on the header link for Role in that column, the roster re-sorts alphabetically by name.

I looked in our Sakai.properties file and there is a command that defaults to filtering the roster by name. Filtering by role is commented out however if I change the default, then can we only sort by role?  I would like to sort by both name and role. Does anyone know how to do this?
Linda

Linda L. Beith, Ph.D.
Director, Instructional Design
Roger Williams University