[Using Sakai] Basic Info

Mark van de Haar mark at edia.nl
Mon Dec 13 07:39:32 PST 2010

For an complete overview you can check out this page:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SCORMPLAYER/SCORM+in+Sakai

<http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SCORMPLAYER/SCORM+in+Sakai>Best
Regards,
Mark van de Haar

2010/12/13 Nate Angell <nangell at rsmart.com>

> Parvez:
>
> What you describe sounds more like a basic SCORM lesson, which is
> something that can be "played" in Sakai via a variety of tools, but
> can also be used without Sakai. A couple of the SCORM players that
> have been integrated into Sakai include:
> http://icodeon.com
> http://scorm.com
>
> --
> Nate Angell
> Client Evangelist
> http://www.rsmart.com
> http://twitter.com/xolotl
> http://xolotl.org
>

> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:15 AM, Parvez Shah <parvez.shah at live.com> wrote:
> > I am sorry if this query has already been answered as I could not search
> > much..
> >

> > We would like to evaluate sakai for our LMS solution, for this we would
> like
> > to start with we have a basic requirement
> >

> > We create a syllabus: Business Communication.
> >
> > Content provider, adds some course like
> >
> >             Soft-SKILL in business environment ( for this he/she will add
> > some introductory text followed by a slide show) , this slide show will
> have
> > to be seen from web site and not from ppt, after this they will be
> presented
> > with some question and followed, content provider should be able to see
> how
> > many employee  has taken test and how many employee has still not taken
> > test.
> >

> > Sounds very simple, but I am sorry I am not able to find my way through
> > sakai.

*Mark van de Haar*
mark at edia.nl

Edia has been awarded the 100% score for their Sakai SCORM player at the
Dutch NOiV Plugfest.

*Edia* - Educatie Technologie
Korte Prinsengracht 42 hs | 1013 GT Amsterdam
*T* 020 716 36 12 | *F* 020 716 36 13 |
*www.edia.nl*