[Using Sakai] Basic Info

Parvez Shah parvez.shah at live.com
Mon Dec 13 03:15:59 PST 2010

I am sorry if this query has already been answered as I could not search much..

We would like to evaluate sakai for our LMS solution, for this we would like to start with we have a basic requirement

We create a syllabus: Business Communication.

Content provider, adds some course like

            Soft-SKILL in business environment ( for this he/she will add some introductory text followed by a slide show) , this slide show will have to be seen from web site and not from ppt, after this they will be presented with some question and followed, content provider should be able to see how many employee  has taken test and how many employee has still not taken test.

Sounds very simple, but I am sorry I am not able to find my way through sakai.