[Using Sakai] Sakai Webservices - Axis

sandeepnair85 sandeep.nair85 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 05:12:49 PST 2010

Sorry about this, but I tried posting the same in Development Mailing list
and it development and it said you dont have permission so am posting it
here.

I was looking at the wsdls that are provided by sakai for webservices. I see
that even for creating account you need a sessionid. Is it because it
assumes users will always be created by someone who has logged in or is
there is a webservice available to create an account without sessionid

Besides i have follwoing queries.

I have a web application. I think i will integrate sakai using webservice,
so that user when he creates an account in my web application, his account
will be created in sakai using web service.

Whenever he logs into my application, i will make him login in sakai using
webservice and store the session information.

Now i want to show a link in my application, clicking on which the user
should be redirected to sakai app. Is that possible?

Regards,
Sandeep