[Using Sakai] How to use Scorm player

Mark van de Haar mark at edia.nl
Fri Dec 10 00:46:46 PST 2010

Can you tell us which SCORM player you use?

Can you give also the information about your system and the system where the
SCORM player is installed on and which version of Sakai you use?

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SCORMPLAYER/SCORM+in+Sakai here
is a overview of the available SCORM players.

Greetings,
Mark van de Haar

2010/12/10 sandeepnair85 <sandeep.nair85 at gmail.com>

> I noticed that while startup of sakai i get some error like this
> Unsuccessful schema statement: create table SCORM_ACTIVITY_TREE_HOLDER_T
> (HOLDER_ID bigint generated by default as identity (start with 1),
> CONTENT_PACKAGE_ID bigint, LEARNER_ID varchar(255), ACT_TREE blob, primary
> key (HOLDER_ID))
> Wrong data type: BLOB in statement [create table
> SCORM_ACTIVITY_TREE_HOLDER_T (HOLDER_ID bigint generated by default as
> identity (start with 1), CONTENT_PACKAGE_ID bigint, LEARNER_ID
> varchar(255),
> ACT_TREE blob]
>
> Is it something to this? If so how can i solve this

*Mark van de Haar*
mark at edia.nl

Edia has been awarded the 100% score for their Sakai SCORM player at the
Dutch NOiV Plugfest.

*Edia* - Educatie Technologie
Korte Prinsengracht 42 hs | 1013 GT Amsterdam
*T* 020 716 36 12 | *F* 020 716 36 13 |
*www.edia.nl*