[Using Sakai] Copying forum content with hierarchy

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:04:54 PST 2010

I would like to copy all forum content from a previous site into a new
one.  I know traditionally the forums and topics are copied over.
However, on one site, we have a triple hierarchy that we'd like to
copy over if possible.  The forum is the week number of the course,
the topic is the case studied for that week, and the actual questions
have been made into posts.  So it looks like this:

Forum: Week One
     Topic: Case 1-1 Data Selection and Retention
          Post: Question 1
          Post: Question 2
     Topic: Case 1-2 Ownership of Research Materials
          Post: Question 1
          Post: Question 2
Etc.

Is it possible to copy these question posts over with the forums and
topics to a new course?

Thanks,

David