[Using Sakai] Sakai Documentation Redesign Call

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 3 02:56:01 PST 2010

I cant make the call but I would like to draw everybody's attention to our documentation which is licensed with Creative Commons.

We also have videos.

We would be very happy indeed for anybody else to make use of this material and would be keen to help in this area although we wouldn't be able to commit too much time.

*         https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/portal/hierarchy/info

*         https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/access/content/group/info/hidden/visible/html/SBSGlist.html

*         http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/ltg/teachingwithtechnology/guides.xml

*         https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/access/content/group/info/hidden/visible/html/Videolist.html