[Using Sakai] About Sakai Modules and Web Services & API

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:41:48 PDT 2010

Hi,

Take a look at SakaiScript.jws in the webservices source code. Most/All of the web services are there.

You can use any of the available API's to create any web services you wish - for starters, take a look at the Kernel Javadocs. Take a look at the SakaIScript constructor and you'll see how the API's are injected in, via the ComponentManager.

cheers,
Steve