[Using Sakai] Gradebook Information

Steve Lonn slonn at umich.edu
Wed Aug 4 11:39:37 PDT 2010

I am trying to obtain Gradebook information from several sites without going into each site and downloading the spreadsheet.
I have a query to obtain the individual graded items, points earned, and points possible - but not the course grade (and any weighting information).

I see the grading_scale tables, but can't seem to get them to give me coherent information on a student-by-student level.

Any help is appreciated!
Steve
Steven Lonn, Ph.D.  -  Postdoctoral Research Fellow
USE Lab, Digital Media Commons, Part of the CTools / Sakai Team
The Duderstadt Center, MLibrary, University of Michigan
Ph: (248) 905-1566	AIM: simchasl	Web: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~slonn/