[Using Sakai] Creating Library & Sakai 3 Integration Context Scenarios

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Wed Apr 28 15:39:06 PDT 2010

Thanks to those who were able to complete the Doodle poll on such short
notice, but it looks like we will need to postpone the meeting until the
week of 10 May.  There are a number of people who are interested in
participating but will not be able to make it and we need a little more time
to get the content together for this meeting.

If you could respond to the Doodle at http://doodle.com/8s94x942es98usee for
your available times between Tues (5/11) and Thurs (5/13), that would be
great.

We will be sharing some content on context scenarios and the collaborative
activity soon for you to review before our meeting.

Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Gaurav