[Using Sakai] [libsakai] Apr 22 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Fri Apr 23 12:39:07 PDT 2010

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to our web meeting!  There was a
lot of material to cover and we focused mainly on discussing personas.  We
touched briefly on additional workflow information and the collaborative
context scenarios activity.  We will be working together over the coming
weeks to move forward with creating context scenarios based on our personas
and workflow data.  For our next web meeting on 27 May, we aim to share
design requirements based on our context scenarios as well as some initial
low-fidelity prototypes.  Our conference proposal has been accepted and we
will be summarizing the work we have done thus far at the Denver Sakai
conference on 15-17 June.

More details on personas, workflow and the collaborative context scenarios
activity from our meeting are available at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/RYIYB

Thanks,
Gaurav