[Using Sakai] [libsakai] Apr 22 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Tue Apr 20 07:41:03 PDT 2010

The Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project will be meeting this Thursday,
April 22nd.  We will be sharing four instructor personas we have created
based on our recent user research study.  We will also discuss further
findings about instructor workflow as well as propose a collaborative
activity to build context scenarios and arrive at requirements that you all
are welcome to participate in.

Agenda is available at: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/_xoQB and our
personas will be shared soon.

The meeting is Thursday, April 22nd, from 11:30am to 1pm, Eastern using the
Sakai001 Conference Bridge:
- Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
- Internet: 156.56.240.9##22X (via Polycom, XMeeting (Mac), Ekiga (Linux),
NetMeeting (Windows))
- Conference Code: 22348#
- PIN: 72524#

We will be using Breeze for screen sharing at http://breeze.iu.edu/libsakai