[Using Sakai] Extra Credit Points in Gradebook?

Barb Kerns brk at bumail.bradley.edu
Fri Sep 11 15:21:58 PDT 2009

Is there a good way to apply bonus or extra credit points in the Sakai
Gradebook?

I have a faculty member who wants to give extra credit and who says:
³Right now, the only way I can see to apply them is to keep them in a
section with "0%" weight and then at the end of the course distribute them
into existing categories that aren't "full" yet.  If I do it any other way,
it treats them as regular points and effectively negates their value as
"bonus". ³

Barb Kerns
Bradley University